Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Obama will be watched closely by Africans who have a lot of trust in what he can do for the continent. Watch the videos of his interview at Allafrica.com and text him a question.
To text Obama from Uganda, simply text 'English' to +61418601934. If you don't receive confirmation in 10 minutes, send again to +45609910343. Text President Obama and ask him to comment on democracy in Uganda and to support electoral reforms ahead of the 2011 elections. Thank you!
Now let's for the sake of argument say rigging was carried out by all sides in the poll, why would any right thinking Ugandan not want to remove the loopholes that allow any side to cheat?
Me thinks its cheaters that dislike rules for a level playing field...
- Is there a rebel group in northern Uganda?
- Why doesn't the president want rebels in Northern Uganda arrested?
- Will KB face a recycled treason trial? Is that why the President is advocating no bail for treason suspects?
- Will KB run for the presidency again? Should he?
- What if Olara runs for president?
- Why do government's major projects have a due date of December 2010?
'Mbu' is a blog dedicated to attempting to separate facts from fiction, reducing the confusion to make the election season more fun than annoying. It's your stress reliever after politicians wind you up.
'Mbu' is not a place for bitching and bad mouthing anyone. It's a place to seriously consider information, develop theories, make meaning of political puzzles and then declare our opinion..'Mbu.'