Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Donate for Change in Mbarara District

ANNE MUGISHA FOR WOMAN MP, MBARARA DISTRICT
FORUM FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE
0791-77 00 55, 0788244517, 0704891638
anne@fdcuganda.org
P.O. Box 400
Mbarara, UGANDA

November 30, 2010

Hi,

I wanted you to know that on November 26th 2010 I was officially nominated by a Returning Officer of the Ugandan Electoral Commission thereby becoming FDC’s candidate for the position of Woman MP, Mbarara District. Thanks to the generosity of supporters like you, I raised enough funds for a successful nomination event. This campaign is not about what has gone wrong with our politics, economy and social services. There is enough evidence all around us of what is wrong. It is about giving the electorate a vision of where we ought to be and making sure that together we achieve that vision in our lifetime.

Ugandans who have been denied access to economic opportunity and basic social services are the audience and owners of this campaign. I know that we can work together towards realizing our goal of an equitable and just society and I need your support in order to take this message to the voters.

The successful launch of my campaign last week, has set new expectations for the quality of my campaign. We will use mobile technology, photography and the Internet in new ways to mobilize people for change. We shall also continue to use traditional campaigning tools like flyers, posters, t-shirts, caps, radio messages and above all door-to-door canvassing for votes .

I need your help to make a real difference. My campaign urgently needs funds to perform these activities. You can contribute in cash or in kind. I have opened an MTN Money Account number 0788244517 where you can send money for the campaign. Or contact me directly on phone numbers: 0791 77 00 55 or 0704891638 or email anne@fdcuganda.org If you are abroad you can transmit funds via Moneygram or Western Union to Mbarara. Otherwise you may transfer funds to my bank account, which I will provide upon request or make a payment with your debit or credit card via my Paypal account here:


http://www.annemugisha.com/fundraising.html

I also welcome volunteers that may want to work with my campaign.

Together we can make a positive change.



Anne Mugisha for Woman MP
Mbarara District
www.annemugisha.com
Amazima, Obumwe, Entunguuka

No comments:

Post a Comment